The applications for the 2016 have closed. We are not taking applications of any kind right now.
The process to apply for the San Francisco Comedy Competition goes like this:
- You must be 21 years or older. Many of our venues are 21+
- The Competition is open to solo acts only
- The application fee is $15.00. You can apply to the Seattle competition as well for $25
The fee must be paid through PayPal.
- BIOGRAPHY – 100 words or less please.
- VIDEO – This is the most important part of your application. On the application form, please list the link/URL to your demo video, which can be hosted on youtube, vimeo, or other site. We would like to see approximately 10 minutes of high-quality video of you at your best, in front of an audience.
The San Francisco Comedy Competition is a month-long festival that starts in September and ends in October. In 2016, the Competition runs from September 9 through October 2. It requires a minimum of one week participation through a Preliminary Week.
If you are selected as one of the top five for the week, you advance to compete in the Semi-Finals.
If you are selected as one of the top five of the Semi-Finals, you will advance to compete in the Finals.
Please use our Contact Form.